Special Ingredients make Bath & Bliss better
• Olive Oil – Homer referred to Olive Oil as “liquid gold” and at Bath & Bliss we couldn’t agree more! Olive Oil aids in exfoliation, moisturization and the cleansing of pores—providing your skin with a natural balance.
• Palm Oil – Bath & Bliss is proud to use organic, sustainable Palm Oil in some of our products. This special ingredient contains high levels of Vitamins A and E and many swear by its anti-aging properties.
• Coconut Oil – This oil is growing in popularity in health and beauty. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties and it can be used to boost hydration. Look for this special ingredient in our Olive Oil Soaps and Natural Lotions.
• Cane Sugar – A special ingredient in our Bath & Bliss Olive Oil Sugar Scrubs. Bath & Bliss is proud to use unrefined organic cane sugar as a natural and effective exfoliant.
• Oatmeal – It’s not just for breakfast anymore! We love using oatmeal in our Bath & Bliss skin care products because it’s a natural cleanser, a gentle and natural exfoliant and it has anti-inflammatory properties that can calm irritated skin.
• Seaweed – Seaweed is becoming popular as a special ingredient in high-end beauty products. Bath & Bliss loves using seaweed because if its conditioning, hydrating and nourishing properties.
• Essential Oils – Bath & Bliss uses essential oils in most of our Olive Oil Soaps, Natural Lotions and Olive Oil Sugar Scrubs. These special ingredients provide incredible scents and many holistic benefits beyond moisturizing your skin.
Our partners in purity
Bath & Bliss gets our natural and high-quality special ingredients from partners we trust. Check out their sites and learn more about where our Bath & Bliss goodness comes from.
• Lebermuth Company – Founded in 1908 the Lebermuth Company has been a leader in fragrances, flavors and essential oils. Bath & Bliss relies on the expertise and innovation of the Lebermuth Company for many of our essential oils and fragrances.
• Lexington Co-Op – A community-owned business that strives to have the freshest produce, foods and products from local and organic farms. Bath & Bliss is proud to have the Lexington Co-Op as a source for some of our special ingredients.